Our database is regularly automatically synchronized with the list provided by Yale Chief Executive Leadership Institute. Therefore, we use their rubric to separate companies based on their business involvement in Russia into the following categories:
- companies defying demands for exit/reduction of activities.
- companies postponing future planned investment, development, marketing while continuing substantive business.
- companies scaling back some business operations while continuing others.
- companies temporarily curtailing operations while keeping return options open.
- companies completely halting Russian engagements/exiting Russia.
Disclaimer: the list below is for informational purposes only. It is
regularly compiled from multiple sources to the best of our ability and
may or may not contain errors.